~ PATHWAY TO SUCCESS ~
Purpose and focus: to provide coaching through the mediums of technology and life! I am dedicated to the vision of supporting people, organizations and businesses to be empowered and live in the truth of their being.
Provided as a free service of Success Coach
The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles,
but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly. (Quote attributed to Buddha) -
INSIDE: COACHES NOTES
One of the "tools" I use deliberately in my own life and with my clients is the tool of vision. I find that vision makes the difference between mediocrity and the experience of intentional living. Intentional living is the gift of creating a life that flows effortlessly instead of the struggles of drama that can often imbue our lives. The tool of vision, if used consciously and actively, can bring about the opportunities that are often hidden from our ordinary view.
When we begin to step above the ordinary and into the vision of our lives we gain the ability to see things that are not often discernable. We can see the limits we place in our lives that are based on fear or outmoded belief systems. We gain perspective that allows us to begin to interpret the shadows that create the destructive undercurrents to our progress and desires. When we stand outside of our own obstructions we gain wisdom to ourselves. When used properly, this knowledge becomes the key to the opportunities that remain open for us to embrace. We need to only have focus and intention to accept such gifts into our lives.
Our world is changing so dramatically that we require new tools to bring our lives into a position of well being. We resist change, but are continuously challenged to reach deeper and move effortlessly with the momentum. Within these changes we often do not have time to process or move fluidly. But our vision keeps us focused on our core intent and direction, so the penetrating changes become the opportunities that are moving us closer to our dreams.
As you move through the depths of the changes that continue to move through your life, vision the possibilities. We all stand at the brink of greatness or defeat. Your vision is the key to standing on top of the momentum that moves you closer to your dreams. Vision an amazing life and ride the opportunities that flow through your lives!
Love & Life,
Teachable Moments - From Thought For The Day - From Thought For The Day
An elderly carpenter was ready to retire. He told his employer-contractor of his plans to leave the house building business and live a more leisurely life with his wife enjoying his extended family. He would miss the paycheck, but he needed to retire. They could get by. The contractor was sorry to see his good worker go and asked if he could build just one more house as a personal favor. The carpenter agreed, but in time it was easy to see that his heart was not in his work. He resorted to shoddy workmanship and used inferior materials. It was an unfortunate way to end a dedicated career.
When the carpenter finished his work, the employer came to inspect the house. He handed the front door key to the carpenter. "This is your house", he said. "My gift to you." The carpenter was shocked! What a shame! If he had only known he was building his own house, he would have done it differently. So it is with us. We build our lives, one day at a time, often putting less than our best into the building. Then with a shock we realize we have to live in the house we have built. If we could do it over, we'd do it much differently, but we cannot go back. You are the carpenter. Each day you hammer a nail, place a board, or erect a wall. Your attitudes and the choices you make today build the "house" you live in tomorrow. Build wisely!!
- What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
- I was thinking that women should put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans.
- Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to these men? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen could look for them while they delivered the mail?
- Never agree to plastic surgery if the doctor's office is full of portraits by Picasso.
- STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS.
- No one ever says "It's only a game," when their team is winning.
- If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
- So what's the speed of dark?
- If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
- Whatever happened to preparations A through G?
- After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?
- Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
- Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
- Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
- How come abbreviated is such a long word?
- Why do you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?
(Special Thanks to my dear and wonderful friend Ron for his friendship, humor and wisdom!)--
------ > WHAT'S NEW IS ----->
Are you ready to move beyond the challenges of everyday life into your own pure positive flow? I can empower you to remove the obstacles, expand your horizons and live more authentically. Together we can create new patterns of living and thinking that are based in your integrity, truth and personal vision. Drop me a phone call or email, so we can begin the movement in your life Now. Pay Per Use Services Offered by calling 1-877-798-9040. Success Coach provides effective solutions to real professional, business and personal problems. Success Coach motivates clients to attain goals and facilitates positive change in the process.
Creativity Lab: Brainstorming Your Business To Success
In Person MasterMinding in Boulder, CO
Contact Brain-Trusts Business Solutions
- group brainstorming sessions. 3 monthly. 90 minutes
- one to one coaching session during week 4
- buddy coach system
- facilitator generated email support
Master Minding - Meets Weekly via TeleBridge
E.mail Master Minding Registration
for details and class sign-up information.
- MM106-1 ~~ The Basic MasterMind Experience ~~ Want to maximize the potential of your MasterMind experience? Join us and Master the MasterMind process.
- MM234-1 ~~ Investment Club MasterMind Group ~~ Wanting to make some more money and needing a safe place to share money-making investment ideas with others like you???
- MM235-1 ~~ E-Commerce Web Business MasterMind Group ~~ For the e-business entrepreneur.
Put Change into Motion
Available in Longmont, CO. and by Tele-Conference
Join This LifeStyle Coaching Group
in a format that is synergestic with your lifestyle requirements.
This safe, positive and causal environment is
designed to accentuate the changes you desire in your life. The goal is you
experience growth and changes in the shortest amount of time possible.
This select group meets weekly to give you the focus and movement in the direction that is designed for your lifestyle requirements. This program is available in Longmont, CO and by tele-conference. Email Success Coach for details and registration/confirmation.SUCCESS COACH
Contact: 303-823-0373 or e. Mail: Success Coach
Do you know someone who would like to be on this monthly mailing? Invite them to e.mail Success Coach and register! This electronic newsletter is now available by list - serve. Success Coach
Look for your e.mail confirmation.
Have a great month!
Love & Life,
Failure is always a safe, familiar, no-risk refuge, a known experience it focuses on new of testing responsibilities upon one. Success, on the other
hand, is unknown territory and a high-risk business; the very life-style it imposes is full of relentless demands for even better performances and achievements. Anon
All materials are copyrighted and owned by Success Coach unless otherwise indicated. Permission to reproduce in part or in whole is granted, provided you fully disclose the source and credit Becky Haugen, Success Coach who can be reached at Success Coach
for producing, creating and otherwise dreaming up this stuff!
Back to the Library
Back to the Pathway
Becky Haugen, Coach